Friday, February 15, 2013

The Battle of Ferozeshah

Last night I had the privilege of playing in a game of WRG set in the Anglo_Sikh wars using the lovely Wargames Foundry figures scuplted by my favourites the Perry's.
Alan Knight graciously organised the night at the pub and supplied the figures .
Rob and Grant played the roles of the British while Dave and I changed our last name to Singh for the night.
Was a great game and my brigade of irregular Sikh managed to devastate the British right wing even breaking a much vaunted British square! Unheard of!

Rob had managed to destroy the Sikh cavalry and was about to challenge the Sikh regulars in the middle when we called it a night and a Sikh victory....Shows you what the Sikhs could have done if led better! :)
Here are some photos from the night. First time I have played in a  pub and it was very enjoyable thanks to Alan for the game!

The deadly irregular brigade!!

No comments:

Post a Comment