Tuesday, January 22, 2013

New Blog!
I have decided to start a new blog to embrace my wargaming ADD.
For too long i have flitted from one project to another, sold them off and started all over again.
So I decided that, NO MORE!!! I shall embrace my manic mood swings and paint whatever I want at any particular time.
So whats on the bench???

Some 15mm French Napoleonics just ready to be flocked......this is for a planned Age of Eagles project .

28mm Sudan plastic Mahdists all based and finished- planned The Sword and the Flame project.

Now the following are all for my WW2 in the pacific using Iron Ivan's Disposable Heroes: Point Blank in 28mm

Some finished Japanese and US Marines. Marines painted by my chum the Cardinal- http://thecardinalspaintingblog.blogspot.com.au/


Some Japanese on the bench ready to be based


Just received these Chindit Bren gunners to use as Aussies ( I have ordered the rest of the Aussies form Brigade games but they only have Bren gunners prone and to be honest I dont like prone figures so i got these)

A confederate general...I am building a Reb Divison for my mate Sparkers ( http://sparkerswargames.blogspot.com/ ) 150th Anniversary game of Gettysburg later in the year. I will take some piccies of the regiments already done later. I have 2 boxes of Rebs on their way from Ian at www.warandpeacegames.com.au 


Will try to keep this updated!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with the blog, and lets hope it helps you get things moving! We will get around to a Sudan game one day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sparker mate! Yes I am still keen to do some Sudan with Balck powder at some point, I will just have to put the Fuzzies on a sabot!

    ReplyDelete